Hong Kong & International delivery and shipping information.
Hong Kong Delivery Fees.
- We generally roast coffee on Friday/Saturday and send out on Monday, to any address within Hong Kong. To avoid delays, ensure you order prior to midday on Friday.
- We charge a flat rate of HK$49 flat for delivery via registered post.
International Delivery Fees:
We deliver to certain countries – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering for international delivery.
The Coffee Cube delivers within Hong Kong and worldwide using courier delivery services. Goods will be delivered on business days only. We do not offer deliveries on weekend or public holidays. A signature will be required when your order is delivered; we recommend you provide a delivery address where someone will be available to receive your order and sign for it. If you have special instructions relating to the delivery, please make sure you indicate these instructions in the comments section when you’re finalising your purchase as you are checking out. Thank you!
How to Order:
- Select the coffee you want, add to the cart and proceed to checkout for payment.
- Provide us with your delivery details and your freshly roasted coffee will be delivered to you.
- If you have any questions, we would love to hear from you. Please fill in the Contact Form or email us directly at email@example.com.